Friday 16 November 2012

Bad Run

The last couple of days have been quite painful. Exited the $125 at the Aria with pocket jacks v pocket tens, the money was all in then runner runner flush. As I was meeting up with my cousin yesterday Night I played cash instead, just incase I had a deep run.
I lost first buy in at planet hollywood cash with pocket aces v pocket kings, that was all in pre as well, then yesterday I doubled my 2nd buy in before giving the lot to the chip leader with my ace king v the villains ace 7 on a harmless looking A, 2 6 board, when a 7 hit the turn I just couldn,t put him on it after calling my big c bet after the flop.

After that one, I headed back to hotel to cool off and at least I hit a straight flush on the video poker though when I got back to excalibur! $100 dollar compensation.

Aria $125 again today, so last chance to draft the trip into a profit..

1 comment: