Saturday 9 March 2013

Poker Home Game


I used to be playing at homegames every month or two, but they,ve dropped in frequency alot over the last couple of years - what with folk having kids and generally life catching up with them I guess.
I hosted a game at my place for the 1st time in maybe 3 years. We got 8 players together and a load of beer and whisky - the way poker was when you first started - spillages galore, disputes about the music, about the rules, etc - great night.
I,m going to try and keep the momentum going and see if it can become a bit more regular.

I got dusted in 4th place after I hit middle pair, he got an open ended flush draw, money went in and turn completed the flush...

LAS VEGAS 2013

One of the guys from last nights game was talking about heading over with me for this years Vegas trip, I also just got a message from my cousin who,s heading back over in September so theres a few options open.

No comments:

Post a Comment