Monday 14 October 2013

Long day

I was playing a home game last night which finished at about 4am, then had to get up at 6 to catch vegas flight. 11hrs later and I,m here. i did think I might wilt a bit after entering the $125 game at 7 at the Aria, but I needn,t have worried about a late night. Of the 77 that entered I went out in 70th..after an hour and a half..
it was all pretty quiet to start with and then it all went wrong. I limped on the button with q8 along with 3 other players. 
Flop came down KJ9. 
It got checked round. Turm card comes a 10. Loose italian guy who is first to act fires 700 at the 1500 pot. 
i reraise him to 2100. He eventually shoves alll, and he,s got me covered. i call and he turns over pocket tens for a set.
River pairs the king, and I,m out.
not so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment