Saturday 21 September 2013

Sliding downhill rapidly.

I on a pretty wretched run just now. I,ve not been playing that much as work has been pretty full on, but results from tournaments I have entered are poor.
Last night at the £40 tournament I had I built my stack steadily for 2 or 3 hours and lost the lot in one v the table nutter. 
I,d raised with AJ flop came down j 7 3. I c bet, he raised me and with out too much ado I shoved my stack in. He,d been pulling the reraise move all night and did a similar move on me earlier (with pocket 4,s).
He instacalled and showed his pocket 7,s. No miracle arrived and I,m toast.

Then I dipped into the cash game for a few hours and managed to lose a £100 buy in after blowing most of it with AK on a king high board v a guy who turned a straight.
Not great preparation for Vegas next month but  the month ain,t over yet I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment