Wednesday 10 July 2013

Running good with the ladies.

When you go deep in a tournament you,ll have used your get out of jail card at some point along the way. Last nights great escape was..exactly that.

I entered the £30 bountyhunter tournament and I went on a heater right from the kick off. I flopped quads v a set for an early double up and never really looking back.

The Great Escape

  • Its late in the tournament, blinds are 6000/3000.
  • Table is 7 handed.
  • I,m on the button.
  • No one has put money in the pot yet until it gets to the Villain who min raises to 12k.
  • My hand is pocket queens.
  • I reraise to 25k.
  • Everyone else bails out except for the Villain who calls.
 Flop comes J,8,7.
  • Villain checks.
  •  I bet again
  • Villain calls.

Turn card comes another 8. 

  • I bet again 
  • The villain shoves all in for not alot more. 
  • I snap call the bet and he flips over 8 9 offsuit. Bollocks!
  • ...but alas for the Villain, I now have the pokergods looking over me.
  • A bit of divine intervention and the river card is another queen.
  • My full house sends him packing.
I go on to take the bounty hunter tournament down and bag another 10 bounties on the way for a £100 bonus on top. Oh its nice to be running good...

No comments:

Post a Comment